Content Acquisition Specialist
AncientFaces.com, a fast-growing and profitable web company in Silicon Valley is looking for a Content Acquisition Specialist to join our community management team. This is a full-time position located in San Jose, California.
The Content Acquisition Specialist works directly with the community management lead to identify what content AncientFaces should acquire and make available to our community at AncientFaces.com. We need a motivated and experienced individual, ideally experienced in a combination of sales and project management, to forge partnerships with external companies, organizations and other sources of data.
- Identify sources of historic information.
- Introduce AncientFaces to external companies, organizations and other sources and define partnership parameters.
- Negotiating and closing major content partnerships and license.
- Developing strong relationships with content partners.
- Basic understanding of copyright laws and regulations.
- 3+ years experience in sales and/or project management.
- A thinker who is good at prioritizing and familiar with quantitative analysis.
- Clear communicator and ability to influence people to create win-win partnerships.
- An interest in history!