Biography & Family History Add details
Agnes Douglas of Douglas Morton, Morton (1505 - 1599) was born in 1505 at Morton, Dumfrieshire, Scotland,. She was born into the Douglas family and married into the Livingston family.
Agnes had no marriages. Agnes died on October 4, 1599 at Callendar, Stirling, Scotland, at age 94.
This look at Agnes Douglas of Douglas Morton, Morton's past is a collaborative effort by AncientFaces members Share what you know to reach the people who knew her. Some things we would like to know about Agnes's genealogy:
- Who was Agness family?
- What did Agnes look like? Add some photos of their life.
Family Tree & Genealogy Add / Edit People
You can add or remove people from this genealogy by clicking here.
History of Agnes Douglas of Douglas Morton, Morton Add details
- Given name
- Maiden name
- Livingston family history, Douglas family history
- at Morton, Dumfrieshire, Scotland,
- at Callendar, Stirling, Scotland,
Obituary Add details
No one has entered any details regarding the obituary records of Agnes Douglas of Douglas Morton, Morton. You can add obituary information about Agnes Douglas of Douglas Morton, Morton by clicking "Add Details".
Share your memories below with the rest of Agnes's family. We'll notify anyone else who is searching for Agnes of your message.
- Richard Livingston
- Col. James Livingston Continenta Army)
- Unknown Livingston
- William of Livingston, Iv
- Stephen Livingston
- Rev. Charles M. Livingston
- Alfred Livingston
- Daniel Cady Livingston
- Jane Augusta Livingston
- Rensselaer Livingston
- Eliza Livingston
- Margaret Cady Livingston
- Maria L. Livingston
- William Henry Livingston
- Edward Willard Livingston
- Selah Otis Livingston
- Angelica Livingston Hamilton
- Beatrice Elizabeth Fleming Livingston
- John Stephen Livingston
- John Livingston 3rd Lord of Callendar, 3rd Lord of Callendar