Angharad De Windsor De Barry (1104 - 1176)
Biography & Family History Add details
Angharad De Windsor De Barry (1104 - 1176) was born in 1104 at Carew Castle, Pembrokeshire, , Wales,. She was born into the de Windsor family and married into the Fitzgerald family.
She died in 1176 at England, at age 72.
This profile of Angharad De Windsor De Barry's life is a collaborative effort by AncientFaces members Share facts about Angharad to connect to the people who knew them. Some common things we would like to know about Angharad's genealogy:
- Who was Angharads family?
- What did Angharad look like? Add some photos of their life.
Family Tree & Genealogy
Angharad's family tree can be updated by any AncientFaces member. Just click the "Add" or "Edit" buttons to make changes.
Add a partner
Add a child
Add a sibling
You can add or remove people from this genealogy by clicking here.
History of Angharad De Windsor De Barry Add details
Married William de Barri, Lord, b. Abt 1096, of Manorbier, Pembrokeshire, Wales , d. Bef 1166
1. Robert de Barry, b. Abt 1120, d. Abt 1185, slain at Lismore
> 2. Philip de Barry, b. Abt 1125, Of Olethan , d. 1199
3. Walter de Barry, b. Abt 1130
4. Gerald Cambrensis de la Barri, (Archd. of Brecon), b. Abt 1135, Tenby or the Castle of Mainarpir,Pembrokeshire,Wales , d. Abt 1215
- Given name
- Maiden name
- De Windsor
- Fitzgerald family history De family history Windsor family history
- at Carew Castle, Pembrokeshire, , Wales,
- at England,
- Information on this page comes from the following source: the contributions of 1 AncientFaces member
Obituary Add details
We don't have information about Angharad's obituary records. You can add obituary information about Angharad De Windsor De Barry by clicking "Add Details".
Post your memories of Angharad De Windsor De Barry and share them with the world, by entering your message in the box below. We'll notify anyone else who is searching for Angharad of your post.
All messages you post will be shown below for others to comment on. If you have a story about Angharad you want to share, consider sharing a story.