Douglas F Bub (1915 - 1977)
Biography & Family History Add details
Douglas F Bub (1915 - 1977) was born on July 27, 1915 in Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania. He was born into the Bub family.
He died on May 2, 1977 at 817 Gregg St, Columbia, Richland County, South Carolina at 61 years old. His cause of death is listed as: suicide.
The data on this page comes from the official record for Douglas F Bub in the SSDI (United States Social Security Master Death Index). What is the SSDI?
This genealogy of Douglas F Bub's past was created by AncientFaces users like you Add what you know to connect to the people who knew him. Some common things we would like to know about Douglas's genealogy:
- Who was Douglass family?
- What did Douglas look like? Add some photos of their life.
Family Tree & Genealogy
You can add or remove people from this genealogy by clicking here.
Photos Add photos
History of Douglas F Bub Add details
His father was Hermann Jakob Bub, his mother was Mary (Mamie) Rawlings Bub, his brother was Garrison (Gary) Bub who was married to Loretta Bub and his sister was Dorothy ?Miller? née Bub, married to Rudy ?Miller? His wife was Trudy Hoffmann Bub, b Oct 4, 1927 in Bern, Switzerland. Died Oct 17, 1975 in Columbia, SC.
- Given name
- Bub family history
- Caucasian , German, Scottish
Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania
817 Gregg St, Columbia, Richland County, South Carolina
- Cause of death
- Lower Merion High School,Temple University, University of Bern, Bern Switzerland
- Professor of Foreign Languages and Literature, Princeton University, University of South Carolina, author: The crown incident in the Hexenküche: A reinterpretation (Goethe), Why Was Faust Blinded?
- Military Service
- US Army, US Navy, WWII. German accent was flawless and he was used as an under-covered, "German" POW, as a spy for the US government.
Obituary Add details
No one has entered info about the obituary records of Douglas. You can add obituary information about Douglas F Bub by clicking "Add Details".