Biography & Family History Add details
Eliza J. Sweetser Joy (1801 - 1865) was born on January 14, 1801 at Dummerston, Windham, VT, USA,. She was born into the Sweetser family and married into the Joy family.
Eliza had no-known relationships. Eliza died on September 10, 1865 at Peoria Cemetery, Peoria, Richland, Mahaska Co., Iowa, at 64 years old. She was buried on September 1865 in Peoria Cemetery, Peoria, Mahaska, IA, USA,.
This look at Eliza J. Sweetser Joy's history is maintained by AncientFaces members Add facts about Eliza to reach the people who knew her. Some common things we would like to know about Eliza's genealogy:
- Who was Elizas family?
- What did Eliza look like? Add some photos of their life.
Family Tree & Genealogy Add / Edit People
You can add or remove people from this genealogy by clicking here.
History of Eliza J. Sweetser Joy Add details
- Given name
- Maiden name
- Joy family history, Sweetser family history
- at Dummerston, Windham, VT, USA,
- at Peoria Cemetery, Peoria, Richland, Mahaska Co., Iowa,
- Burial / Funeral
- at Peoria Cemetery, Peoria, Mahaska, IA, USA,
Obituary Add details
There is no info on the obituary records of Eliza. You can add obituary information about Eliza J. Sweetser Joy by clicking "Add Details".
Share your memories below with the rest of Eliza's family. We'll notify anyone else who is searching for Eliza of your message.
- Elizabeth Smith Joy Ballard
- Elizabeth Doyle Joy
- Huldah Joy Fuller
- Relief "Leaffie" Joy Peck
- Elizabeth "Betsey" Joy Jones
- Elmyra Messenger Joy Gardner
- Mary Joy Harden
- Phillip Joy
- Christopher Columbus Joy
- Amos Joy
- Obadiah, Ensign Ensign Joy, Jr.
- David Joy
- Joshua Joy
- Moses Joy
- Abigail (Joy) Bates, I
- Joseph Joy
- Mary Joy
- Richard Joy
- Charles Joy