Biography & Family History Add details
James St. St. Leger (1441 - 1509) was born in ca. 1441 at Of Ulcombe, Kent, England,. He was born into the St. Leger family.
James had no-known relationships. James died in ca. 1509 at Devonshire, England, at 68 years of age. He was buried on 1509 in Monkleigh,Devonshire,.
This look at James St. St. Leger's history is a collaborative effort by AncientFaces users like you Contribute facts about James to reach the people who know him. Some things we would like to know about James's genealogy:
- Who was Jamess family?
- What did James look like? Add some photos of their life.
History of James St. St. Leger Add details
- Given name
- St family history, Leger family history
- at Of Ulcombe, Kent, England,
- at Devonshire, England,
- Burial / Funeral
- at Monkleigh,Devonshire,
Do you know more about James St. St. Leger?
You can add details to this page and share James's story.
Obituary Add details
There is no information regarding James St. St. Leger's obituary records. You can add obituary information about James St. St. Leger by clicking "Add Details".
Share your memories below with the rest of James's family. We'll notify anyone else who is searching for James of your message.
- Francoise St. Germain Boucher
- Josette Martineau Dite St.onge
- Geneviève Martineau Dit Martineau Dit St.Onge St-Onge
- Pierre Leblanc M 1825 St-Anicet
- Jean-Baptiste Baptiste Boucher De Montbrun Sieur De St-Laurent Boucher
- Henri Morin M 1787 Cap St-Ignace
- Leandre Martineau Dit St. Onge
- Jean Baptiste Martineau Dit St. Onge
- Joseph St Louis
- Marie St Croteau Louis
- Jean-Baptiste Paquet M 1743 St-Jean Ile D'orleans
- Jean-Baptiste Dion M 1831 St-Mathias-De-Rouville
- Aubin Dion Guyon M 1804 St-Mathias-De-Rouville
- Jacques St.Yves St-Yves
- Agathe Laurent Dit St.Amant or Laurent Stamant
- David Lindsay 5th Earl of 1st Duke of Montrose Crawford, Montrose
- Pierre Lacasse M 1767 St-Vincent-De-Paul
- Augustin Messier M 1761 St-Denis
- Joseph Bousquet M 1761 St-Denis-Sur-Richelieu