Judith Odette Ward (1934 - 2006)
Biography & Family History Add details
Judith Odette Ward (1934 - 2006) was born on July 4, 1934. She was born into the Gordon family and married into the Ward family.
She died on July 3, 2006 at San Antonio TX, San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas at 71 years of age. Her family lists the cause of death as: plaque occlusion of heart valve. Judith was buried in cremated,.
Judith Odette Ward's last known residence is at San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
The data on this page comes from the official record for Judith Odette Ward in the SSDI (United States Social Security Master Death Index). What is the SSDI?
This genealogy of Judith Odette Ward's past is a collaborative effort by the AncientFaces community Contribute any information you have to connect with the people who know them. Some things we would like to know about Judith's genealogy:
- Who was Judiths family?
- What did Judith look like? Add some photos of their life.
Family Tree & Genealogy
Judith's family tree can be updated by anyone. Just click the "Add" or "Edit" links to get started.
Add a partner
Add a child
Add a sibling
You can add or remove people from this genealogy by clicking here.
History of Judith Odette Ward Add details
I'm pretty damned sure Momma was married at least once, to Herbert William Christ Ward, Sr.
- Given name
- Maiden name
- Ward family history Gordon family history
- Scots-Irish, English, Cherokee, and Russian Jewess
- Last Known Residence
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas
at San Antonio TX,
San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas
- Burial / Funeral
- Cause of death
- plaque occlusion of heart valve
- just shy of a degree in Radio/Television Broadcasting
- Promoter, bookkeeper, candy maker, Science Fiction Convention Volunteer, Literacy Volunteer, custom knitting and crotchet
- Information on this page comes from the following sources: U.S. Social Security Death Index, and the contributions of 1 AncientFaces member
Obituary Add details
There isn't any info about the obituary records of Judith Odette Ward. You can add obituary information about Judith Odette Ward by clicking "Add Details".
Post your memories of Judith Odette Ward and share them with the family who knew them, by entering your message in the box below. We'll notify anyone else who is searching for Judith of your post.
All messages you post will be shown in the comments below for others to comment on. If you have a favorite story about Judith you would like to share, consider sharing a storyinstead.