Biography & Family History Add details
Lodwick Daniel Underwood (1846 - 1923) was born on February 22, 1846 at House, Jamaica, Windham County, VT. He was born into the Underwood family.
He was baptized on March 1, 1846 at Congregational Church, Main Street, Jamaica, Windham County, NY. There are no known spouses or children on file for Lodwick. He died on September 29, 1923 at Home, Church Street, East Wallingford, Rutland County, Vermont at 77 years of age. His cause of death is listed as: pneumonia.
He was buried on October 1, 1923 in Green Hill Cemetery, S. Main Street, Wallingford, Rutland County, VT.
Lodwick Daniel Underwood's last known residence is at Church Street, East Wallingford, Rutland County, Vermont.
This look at Lodwick Daniel Underwood's history was created by AncientFaces users like you Add any information you have to reach the people who knew him. Some common things we would like to know about Lodwick's genealogy:
- Who was Lodwicks family?
- What did Lodwick look like? Add some photos of their life.
History of Lodwick Daniel Underwood Add details
- Given name
- Underwood family history
- Last Known Residence
- Church Street, East Wallingford, Rutland County, Vermont
Jamaica, Windham County, VT
at Congregational Church,
Main Street, Jamaica, Windham County, NY
Church Street, East Wallingford, Rutland County, Vermont
- Burial / Funeral
at Green Hill Cemetery,
S. Main Street, Wallingford, Rutland County, VT
- Cause of death
- Primary & Secondary
- Military Service
- Armies of the Potomac & of the Shenandoah, IV & VI Corps, 2nd Division, 2nd Brigade, 1st Vermont Brigade, 4th Vermont Volunteer Infantry Regiment (VVI), Companies I & F
Obituary Add details
Newspaper: Rutland Daily Herald, Tuesday, October 1, 1923
Death: Saturday, September 28, 1923; Wallingford, Rutland County, Vermont, United States
Wallingford—Lodwick “Ludwig” D. Underwood died at his home on Church Street Saturday morning at 8 o'clock after a week's illness, at the age of 77 years. Mr. Underwood was a Civil War veteran, having served as corporal in Co. F., 4th Vermont. He is survived by four children, Mrs. Mary Farr of Perkinsville, Edgar of Peterboro, N.H., Mrs. Mattie Buffum of this place and Emmett of Springfield, and several grandchildren. The funeral will be held this afternoon in the Congregational Church at 2:30 o'clock. Members of Kearney W.R.C.* will meet at the church at 2:15 to attend the service.
Share your memories below with the rest of Lodwick's family. We'll notify anyone else who is searching for Lodwick of your message.
- Ashley M. (Underwood) Bean
- Kristen I. (Underwood) Alston
- Julia (Hamilton) Underwood
- Stacey Underwood
- Raymond Sylvester Emmett Underwood, Jr
- Cathy B. (Underwood) Brown
- Mandy A. (Underwood) Castillo
- Stephanie (Underwood) Clements
- Julie A. (Underwood) Cline
- Jackie A. (Underwood) Douglass
- Alice X. (Underwood) Duffy
- Laura A. (Underwood) Elizondo
- Christi L. (Underwood) Fiatte
- Brenda L. (Underwood) Fincher
- Debra L. (Underwood) Grimes
- Inez D. (Underwood) Grullory
- Kristi M. (Underwood) Hale
- Diana L. (Underwood) Haun
- Mary E. (Underwood) Heckathorn
- Traci L. (Underwood) Holzer