Biography & Family History Add details
Mary or Mercy Earle Rice (1707 - 1803) was born on March 13, 1707 at Freetown, Bristol, Massachusetts, USA,. She was born into the Earle family and married into the Earl family.
She died in ca. 1803 at Barre, Worcester, Massachusetts, USA, at age 95. Mary or Mercy was buried on 1803 in Barre, Massachusetts.
This profile of Mary or Mercy Earle Rice's life is maintained by the AncientFaces community Contribute what you know to connect to the people who knew her. Some things we would like to know about Mary or Mercy's genealogy:
- Who was Mary or Mercys family?
- What did Mary or Mercy look like? Add some photos of their life.
Family Tree & Genealogy Add / Edit People
You can add or remove people from this genealogy by clicking here.
History of Mary or Mercy Earle Rice Add details
- Given name
- Mary or Mercy
- Maiden name
- Earl family history, Earle family history
- at Freetown, Bristol, Massachusetts, USA,
- at Barre, Worcester, Massachusetts, USA,
- Burial / Funeral
Obituary Add details
We don't have information about Mary or Mercy's obituary records. You can add obituary information about Mary or Mercy Earle Rice by clicking "Add Details".
Discuss Mary or Mercy
Share your memories below with the rest of Mary or Mercy's family. We'll notify anyone else who is searching for Mary or Mercy of your message.
- Charles Lindsay2nd Earl of Balcarres
- Colin Lindsay 3rd Earl of Balcarres
- Anthony Grey 11th Earl of Kent
- William De Forz Earl of Albemarle Count of Aumale or Albemarle, Count of Aumale or Albemarle
- Hamo St. Clair Earl of Corbneil
- Gospatrick De Dunbar 2nd Earl of Dunbar Iii, Iii
- John Butler 6th. Earl of Ormonde
- Edmund Lacy Earl of Earl of Lincoln Lincoln, Earl of Lincoln
- Lieutenant Charles Douglas Hamilton 7th Earl of Selkirk
- Hugh De Moravia 3 Rd. Lord of Duffus and Strabrock Earl of Freskin Sutherland
- William Villiers 3rd Earl of Jersey 3rd Earl of Villiers Jersey, 3rd Earl of Jersey
- William Mandeville Mandeville [Earl], [Earl]