Michael J Fontana (1969 - 2004)
Biography & Family History Add details
Michael J Fontana (1969 - 2004) was born on June 15, 1969 in Arlington, Arlington County, Virginia. She was born into the Fontana family.
She died on March 25, 2004 at 34 years old. Her cause of death is listed as: michael James Fontana, a Sumner-area man died early Thursday when his car left the road and crashed in eastern Pierce County. Michael Fontana, 34, died at the scene of the accident, the Pierce County Medical Examiner's Office reported. The accident occurred about 1:45 a.m..
Michael J Fontana's last known residence is at S Prairie Rd E, Bonney Lake, Pierce County, Washington.
We were able to find a death record for Michael J Fontana in the United States Social Security Master Death Index (SSDI). What is the SSDI?
This profile of Michael J Fontana's history is maintained by AncientFaces members Share what you know to connect to the people who knew them. Some common things we would like to know about Michael's genealogy:
- Who was Michaels family?
- What did Michael look like? Add some photos of their life.
Family Tree & Genealogy
Michael's family tree can be updated by any AncientFaces member. Simply click the "Add" or "Edit" buttons to make changes.
Add a partner
Add a child
Add a sibling
You can add or remove people from this genealogy by clicking here.
Photos Add photos
History of Michael J Fontana Add details
- Given name
- Fontana family history
- Last Known Residence
- S Prairie Rd E, Bonney Lake, Pierce County, Washington
Arlington, Arlington County, Virginia
- Cause of death
- Michael James Fontana, a Sumner-area man died early Thursday when his car left the road and crashed in eastern Pierce County. Michael Fontana, 34, died at the scene of the accident, the Pierce County Medical Examiner's Office reported. The accident occurred about 1:45 a.m.
- High School, Some College
- President and owner of “Handyman Can” Construction Company.
- Information on this page comes from the following sources: U.S. Social Security Death Index, and the contributions of 1 AncientFaces member
Obituary Add details
Michael James Fontana, 34, of Sumner, WA, died on March 25, 2004. He was the President and owner of “Handyman Can” Construction Company. Michael had many, many friends. Survived by his parents, Michael and Cora C. Fontana, Orange Park, FL; daughters Cora Lynnlee Fontana, Brittany Elizabeth Jones, their mother Marsa Jefferson, Auburn, WA; and sister Sandra R. Fontana, Orange Park, FL. Funeral services were held on March 30, 2004. Arrangements by Heidi Lazio and Gary Klontz of Price-Helton Funeral Home, Auburn, WA, 253-833-1165.
Pub Date: 4/4/2004
Share your memories below with the rest of Michael J Fontana's followers, by entering your message in the box below. Anyone searching for Michael will be messaged about your post.