Biography & Family History Add details
Sarah Lovisa Goodridge Hovey (1832 - 1851) was born on June 5, 1832 at Lunenburg, Worcs, Ma,. She was born into the Goodridge family and married into the Hovey family.
There are no known spouses or children on record for Sarah Lovisa. Sarah Lovisa died on September 23, 1851 at Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, Utah, at 19 years of age. She was buried on September 1851 in Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, Ut,.
This genealogy of Sarah Lovisa Goodridge Hovey's history was created by AncientFaces members Add what you know to connect with the people who know her. Some things we would like to know about Sarah Lovisa's genealogy:
- Who was Sarah Lovisas family?
- What did Sarah Lovisa look like? Add some photos of their life.
Family Tree & Genealogy Add / Edit People
You can add or remove people from this genealogy by clicking here.
History of Sarah Lovisa Goodridge Hovey Add details
- Given name
- Sarah Lovisa
- Maiden name
- Hovey family history, Goodridge family history
- at Lunenburg, Worcs, Ma,
- at Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, Utah,
- Burial / Funeral
- at Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, Ut,
Obituary Add details
There is no info about the obituary records of Sarah Lovisa. You can add obituary information about Sarah Lovisa Goodridge Hovey by clicking "Add Details".
Discuss Sarah Lovisa
Share your memories below with the rest of Sarah Lovisa's family. We'll notify anyone else who is searching for Sarah Lovisa of your message.
- Olive Ann Hovey Neves
- John Goodridge Hovey
- Lusanna Emiline Goodridge Hovey
- Penelope Lusannah Hovey Clark
- Samuel Rev. Hovey, (Rev.)
- John Hovey Hovey
- Abiel or Abeil Watson Hovey
- Susanna Leavitt Hovey
- Joseph Grafton Hovey
- Esther Hovey
- Samuel Hovey, Sr.
- Abigail Hovey
- Mary Louisa Hovey Lambert
- Martha C Cannon Hovey Lambert
- Esther Armilda Hovey Cannon
- Grafton Franklin Hovey Hovey
- Ebenezer Hovey
- Elizabeth Hovey
- James Alma Hovey Hovey
- George Benjamin Hovey Hovey