1839 former school, Indiana
1839 former school Everton Indiana - Fayette County: Prior to this building's demise, it was the home of the Elmer (Whitey) Faber family and back at the time it was built in 1839 it was used a school. The building was also used as a meeting place for Masonic Lodge and for other purposes in the community which was called West Union then. The name of Everton wasn't adopted for the community until 1856. The building sat facing State Road 1 just north of the bank in Everton.
- Album: School & Class