1939 photo of Keota, Colorado Dust Bowl
Taken in Keota, Colorado USA in .
Arthur Rothstein took a series of photos in Colorado in 1939, documenting the devastation of the dust bowl and the depression. This is a town abandoned because of crop failures near Keota, Colorado.
Town abandoned because of continuous crop failures. Keota, Colorado
1 negative : safety ; 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 inches or smaller.
- Title and other information from caption card.
- LOT 0459 (Location of corresponding print).
- Transfer; United States. Office of War Information. Overseas Picture Division. Washington Division; 1944.
- More information about the FSA/OWI Collection is available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.fsaowi
- Film copy on SIS roll 21, frame 715.
- Farm Security Administration/Office of War Information Black-and-White Negatives
- United States--Colorado--Weld County--Keota.
- Towns, roadsides--Colorado
- Safety film negatives.
Farm Security Administration - Office of War Information Photograph Collection
Rothstein, Arthur, 1915-1985, photographer
- Album: All photos