[A Russian soldier protests as two Japanese soldiers...
[A Russian soldier protests as two Japanese soldiers interrupt his dinner preparations] ... show more
[A Russian soldier protests as two Japanese soldiers interrupt his dinner preparations]
1 print : woodcut, color ; 36.5 x 24.4 cm (sheet)
- Title devised by Library staff.
- Signed on block by artist in lower right, includes chop.
- Includes extensive Japanese text.
- Descriptive information compiled by Nichibunken-sponsored Edo print specialists in 2005-06.
- From the series: Nihon banzai hyakusen hyakushō : Long live Japan: one hundred victories, one hundred laughs.
- Format: vertical Oban Nishikie.
- Gift; Crosby Stuart Noyes; 1906.
- Forms part of: Crosby Stuart Noyes collection (Library of Congress).
- Forms part of: Japanese prints and drawings (Library of Congress).
- Fine Prints: Japanese, pre-1915
- Russo-Japanese War, 1904-1905.
- Satires (Visual works)--Japanese--1900-1910.
Kobayashi, Kiyochika, 1847-1915, artist