[Abraham Lincoln, three-quarter length portrait, seated and holding his spectacles and a pencil]
1 transparency : glass.
- Title devised by Library staff.
- Meserve #97. Ostendorf #116.
- Reference prints are in the PRES FILE - Lincoln, Meserve no. 97.
- Acquisition source unknown.
- Forms part of Selected Civil War photographs, 1861-1865 (Library of Congress)
- Published in: Lincoln's photographs: A complete album / Lloyd Ostendorf. Dayton, OH : Rockywood Press, 1998, p. 225.
- Civil War Glass Negatives and Related Prints
- Civil War
- Lincoln, Abraham.--1809-1865.
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865.
- Glass transparencies.
- Portrait photographs--1860-1870.
Selected Civil War photographs, 1861-1865 (Library of Congress)
Gardner, Alexander, 1821-1882, photographer
- Album: All photos