Illustration shows a man seated in an alcove, wearing a hat labeled "Vested Interests" and holding a magic lamp labeled "Financial Backing", which he is polishing with his "Check Book". On one side of him is a ticker tape machine and on the other is a hookah labeled "High Finance". A gigantic figure, the "Editorial Genie", is standing on the right labeled "The Reputable Press"; he is holding many papers in his arms, possibly news stories or newspaper headlines, some of which are crossed out and some inscribed "Kill". The two men are unidentified.
Keppler, Udo J., 1872-1956, artist
- Cartoons (Commentary)--1900-1910.
- Offset photomechanical prints--Color--1900-1910.
- Periodical illustrations--1900-1910.
- 1 photomechanical print : offset, color.
- Title from item.
- Caption: The Editorial Genie Master, what are your commands?
- Illus. in: Puck, v. 60, no. 1560 (1907 January 23), centerfold.
- Copyright 1907 by Keppler & Schwarzmann.