[Aquia Creek Landing, Va. Clerks of the Commissary Depot...
[Aquia Creek Landing, Va. Clerks of the Commissary Depot by railroad car and packing cases]
1 negative : glass, wet collodion.
Photograph from the main eastern theater of war, Burnside and Hooker, November 1862-April 1863. Group includes African-American servant.
- Civil War photographs, 1861-1865 / compiled by Hirst D. Milhollen and Donald H. Mugridge, Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress, 1977. No. 0170
- Photographer: Alexander Gardner.
- Corresponding print is in LOT 4188.
- Title from Milhollen and Mugridge.
- Forms part of Civil War glass negative collection (Library of Congress).
- Civil War Glass Negatives and Related Prints
- Civil War
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Military personnel.
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Equipment and supplies.
- Burnside's Expedition to North Carolina, 1862,
- Military personnel.
- United States--Virginia--Aquia Creek Landing.
- Wet collodion negatives.
Selected Civil War photographs, 1861-1865 (Library of Congress)
Gardner, Alexander, 1821-1882, photographer
- Album: All photos