Arrives at court to protest Black's right to sit on...
Arrives at court to protest Black's right to sit on nation's highest tribunal Washington, D.C., Oct. 4. Albert Levitt, Department of Justice Attorney, arriving at the U.S. Supreme Court where he aske ... show more
- Title from unverified caption data received with the Harris & Ewing Collection.
- Gift; Harris & Ewing, Inc. 1955.
- General information about the Harris & Ewing Collection is available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.hec
- Temp. note: Batch five.
- Harris & Ewing Collection
- United States--District of Columbia--Washington (D.C.)
- Glass negatives.