Arthur Rothstein photo of Colorado, 1939
Arthur Rothstein photo of a community building in San Luis Valley, Colorado in 1939. Arthur Rothstein took a series of photos in this area, documenting the effects of the Depression and the Dust Bowl on the area.
- Title and other information from caption card.
- LOT 0455 (Location of corresponding print).
- Transfer; United States. Office of War Information. Overseas Picture Division. Washington Division; 1944.
- More information about the FSA/OWI Collection is available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.fsaowi
- Film copy on SIS roll 21, frame 710.
- Farm Security Administration/Office of War Information Black-and-White Negatives
- United States--Colorado--San Luis Valley.
- Safety film negatives.