Articles on mantelpiece and photograph showing last...
Articles on mantelpiece and photograph showing last reunion of deputy U.S. Marshalls in Indian territory. Scene in home of farm family now on WPA (Works Progress Administration/ Work Projects Administration) near Sallisaw, Oklahoma
1 negative : safety ; 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 inches or smaller.
- Title and other information from caption card.
- LOT 0528 (Location of corresponding print).
- Transfer; United States. Office of War Information. Overseas Picture Division. Washington Division; 1944.
- More information about the FSA/OWI Collection is available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.fsaowi
- Film copy on SIS roll 23, frame 550.
- Farm Security Administration/Office of War Information Black-and-White Negatives
- United States--Oklahoma--Sequoyah County--Sallisaw.
- Families on WPA--Oklahoma
- Safety film negatives.
Farm Security Administration - Office of War Information Photograph Collection (Library of Congress)
Lee, Russell, 1903-1986, photographer
- Album: All photos