Barn and silo on the owner-operated farm of two hundred thirty acres belonging to Mary Lah, widow. This farm, which has carried a small mortgage since the depression, lies west of Fowler, Indiana, near the state line of Illinois
Part of the U.S. Library of Congress's Farm Security Administration - Office of War Information Photograph Collection.
Lee, Russell, 1903-1986, photographer
- Safety film negatives.
- 1 negative : safety ; 5 x 7 inches or smaller.
- Title and other information from caption card.
- LOT 1060 (Location of corresponding print).
- Transfer; United States. Office of War Information. Overseas Picture Division. Washington Division; 1944.
- More information about the FSA/OWI Collection is available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.fsaowi