This is a photo of a crowd at a benefit baseball game to raise funds for the survivors of the RMS Titanic, The woman standing (and waiting to be seated) is described as "a chorus girl." That's quite a hat she's sporting!
in New York, New York USA
Bain News Service, publisher
- Glass negatives.
- 1 negative : glass ; 5 x 7 in. or smaller.
- Forms part of: George Grantham Bain Collection (Library of Congress).
- Title from unverified data provided by the Bain News Service on the negatives or caption cards.
- General information about the Bain Collection is available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.ggbain
- Additional information about this photograph might be available through the Flickr Commons project at http://www.flickr.com/photos/library_of_congress/2163112699