Bennett's Rice Mill, Charleston, Charleston County, South...
Bennett's Rice Mill, Charleston, Charleston County, South Carolina ... show more
- Title from photographer's inventory.
- Building/structure dates: 1844.
- Related name: Seaboard Air Line R.R.
- North wing built 1830. South wing 1844. Architect was Gov. Thos. Bennett. Location; Society & Concord Sts.
- Corresponding reference print in LOT 11840-10F.
- Forms part of: Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South (Library of Congress).
- Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South
- United States--South Carolina--Charleston County--Charleston.
- Loading docks.
- Railroad tracks.
- Rice industry.
- Safety film negatives.