Boddie House, La Grange vic., Troup County, Georgia
Boddie House, La Grange vic., Troup County, Georgia ... show more
- Title from photographer's inventory.
- Building/structure dates: 1836.
- Related name: Miss Belle Boddie, Miss Van Boddie.
- Two story portico with 4 Ionic columns. Cullen Rodgers arch. & builder for Nathan Van Boddie, owner.
- Two story, wood construction, brick foundation.
- Corresponding reference print in LOT 11835-143.
- Forms part of: Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South (Library of Congress).
- Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South
- United States--Georgia--Troup County--La Grange vic.
- Hand railings.
- Safety film negatives.