Share 
Camp Lewis, Washington 1918 Lewis family photo
Pam Marks
Added
by

Camp Lewis, Washington 1918

Photo of Camp Lewis, Washington State. Named after Merriweather Lewis, the camp opened in July, 1917 with 1,757 buildings and could hold 44,685 troops. At the end of WWI the camp closed down, later reopened as Fort Lewis in 1927.

Write a comment
Photo taken at Tacoma, Pierce County, Washington USA on