Carlisle, Pennsylvania. Ambulance driver who keeps his...
Carlisle, Pennsylvania. Ambulance driver who keeps his ambulance in the firehouse between calls ... show more
Carlisle, Pennsylvania. Ambulance driver who keeps his ambulance in the firehouse between calls
1 negative : safety ; 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 inches or smaller.
- Title and other information from caption card.
- Transfer; United States. Office of War Information. Overseas Picture Division. Washington Division; 1944.
- More information about the FSA/OWI Collection is available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.fsaowi
- Film copy on SIS roll 6, frame 1013.
- Farm Security Administration/Office of War Information Black-and-White Negatives
- United States--Pennsylvania--Cumberland County--Carlisle.
- Safety film negatives.
Farm Security Administration - Office of War Information Photograph Collection (Library of Congress)
Collins, Marjory, 1912-1985, photographer