Charles Carroll Glover III, Rogers Children
C.C. Glover III (center) and the Rogers children (first names unknown), children of Commander C.R.P. Rogers and Alicia Rogers. Photographed at the Society Hunt in Washington, D.C., 1920.
- Title from unverified data provided by the National Photo Company on the negatives or negative sleeves.
- Date from caption list.
- Caption from caption list: AN INTERESTING GROUP OF YOUNGSTERS PHOTOGRAPHED AT THE RECENT SOCIETY HUNT. They are C.C. Glover 3d. in the center and children of Commander C.R.P. Rogers U.S.N. Virginia and Alicia Rogers.
- Gift; Herbert A. French; 1947.
- This glass negative might show streaks and other blemishes resulting from a natural deterioration in the original coatings.
- Temp. note: Batch one.
- National Photo Company Collection
- Glover, Charles C.--(Charles Carroll),--1888-1976--Family.
- United States--District of Columbia--Washington (D.C.)
- Glass negatives.