Charles Pening BRYANT family
Charles Pening BRYANT was born August 7, 1847 in Tennessee and died February 8, 1905 in Peach Orchard, Clay County, Arkansas. He married Sarah Jane PURVIS December 31, 1868 in Huntington, Carroll County, Tennessee. She was born June 29, 1843 in Henry County, Tennessee and died May 21, 1922 in Paragould, Greene County, Arkansas, daughter of William (PERVIS) PURVIS and Unknown Maiden Name PURVIS. Events in the life of Charles Pening BRYANT
Military : Private, D Company, 7th Tennessee Cavalry / Confederate
Military : Enlisted: 6 September 1862 in Knoxville, TN Discharged: 22 June 1868 Military : Prisoner of War captured at Trenton, TN on Dec 20 1862.
Events in the life of Sarah Jane PURVIS
Residence : Residance at time of death: 309 E. Main Street, Paragould, AR
Children of Charles Pening BRYANT and Sarah Jane PURVIS:
1. Thomas Franklin BRYANT was born May 29, 1882 in Tennessee and died February 8, 1963 in Pasadena, Los Angeles County, California. (arried Valrey Iness PARISH)
2. Charles Earnest BRYANT3 was born September 11, 1876 in Trenton, Carroll County, Tennessee and died December 18, 1936 / 6:07 am in Bakersfield, Kern County , California.
3. John Wilson BRYANT was born November 17, 1870.
4. Katie Elizabeth BRYANT was born March 10, 1879 in Tennessee and died July 26, 1970 in Taft, Kern County, California.
5. Ethel Blanche BRYANT was born October 19, 1886.
6. William "Will" Joseph BRYANT was born November 4, 1873 in Tennessee. Help me identify others in this picture. Write: Art moore, 1839 W. 39th Ave. Kennewick WA 99337 [contact link] ... show more