Part of the U.S. Library of Congress's Selected Civil War photographs, 1861-1865 (Library of Congress).
Barnard, George N., 1819-1902, photographer
- Wet collodion negatives.
- 1 negative (2 plates) : glass, stereograph, wet collodion.
- Civil War photographs, 1861-1865 / compiled by Hirst D. Milhollen and Donald H. Mugridge, Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress, 1977. No. 0656
- Stereo filed in LOT 4163.
- Title from Milhollen and Mugridge.
- Two plates form left (LC-B811-3082B) and right (LC-B811-3082A) halves of a stereograph pair.
- Attributed to George Barnard, based on a stereo in LOT 13461.
- Corresponding print is in LOT 4163.
- Forms part of Selected Civil War photographs, 1861-1865 (Library of Congress)