Part of the U.S. Library of Congress's National Photo Company Collection (Library of Congress).
- Glass negatives.
- 1 negative : glass ; 4 x 5 in. or smaller
- Title from unverified data provided by the National Photo Company on the negatives or negative sleeves.
- Date from negatives in same range.
- Caption from caption list: Chemist G. F. Beyer of the Internal Revenue Bureau is here shown using a pipette into which he is drawing a quantity of bootleg whis [i.e., whiskey] to analyze.
- Gift; Herbert A. French; 1947.
- This glass negative might show streaks and other blemishes resulting from a natural deterioration in the original coatings.
- Temp. note: Batch one.