Part of the U.S. Library of Congress's Highsmith, Carol M., 1946- Carol M. Highsmith Archive..
Highsmith, Carol M., 1946-, photographer
- Digital photographs--Color--2000-2010.
- 1 photograph : digital, TIFF file, color.
- Title, date, subject note, and keywords provided by the photographer.
- The Civil Rights Memorial, designed by Maya Lin, is a circular black granite table that chronicles the history of the movement in lines that radiate like the hands of a clock. Water emerges from the table's center and flows evenly across the top.
- Credit line: The George F. Landegger Collection of Alabama Photographs in Carol M. Highsmith's America, Library of Congress, Prints and Photographs Division.
- Gift ; George F. Landegger ; 2010; (DLC/PP-2010:090).
- Forms part of the George F. Landegger Collection of Alabama Photographs in Carol M. Highsmith's America Project in the Carol M. Highsmith Archive.