Colorado Dust Storm, c1936
The after effects of a dust storm in Colorado circa 1936, during the Dust Bowl era. The photo shows a building (barn?) covered with dust. The exact location wasn't specified by the photographer (nor was the actual photographer) but this photo was collected by the Farm Security Administration. Whata lot of dust! ... show more
- Actual size of negative is D (approximately 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 inches).
- File print misnumbered LC-USF344-001616-ZB; corrected 1998.
- Title and other information from caption card.
- Negative has no corresponding print in a lot.
- Transfer; United States. Office of War Information. Overseas Picture Division.
- More information about the FSA/OWI Collection is available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.fsaowi
- Farm Security Administration/Office of War Information Black-and-White Negatives
- United States--Colorado.
- Miscellaneous--Copy negatives
- Nitrate negatives.