Colorado farm around 1939
Taken in Colorado USA in .
A photo of a farm taken between 1935 and 1942. Since it was found in a series of photos of Colorado taken in 1939, it was probably taken then and may have been done by Arthur Rothstein.
1 negative : safety ; 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 inches or smaller.
- To identify this image it may help to search online for images that have neighboring call numbers, are similar in appearance, and have titles. There was no caption card for this image in the FSA/OWI shelflist.
- Transfer; United States. Office of War Information. Overseas Picture Division. Washington; 1944.
- More information about the FSA/OWI Collection is available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.fsaowi
- Film copy on SIS roll 21, frame 712.
- Farm Security Administration/Office of War Information Black-and-White Negatives
- United States.
- Safety film negatives.
Farm Security Administration - Office of War Information Photograph Collection
- Album: All photos