[Commemorative portrait of balloonists Charles Renard,...
[Commemorative portrait of balloonists Charles Renard, Dupuy de Lôme, and Arthur Krebs, inventors and military officers who were charged with developing a navigable balloon during the Siege of Paris] / Gilbert.
1 drawing : ink wash with lead white.
- Title devised by Library staff.
- Tissandier collection.
- Tissandier Collection
- Renard, Charles,--1847-1905.
- Dupuy de Lôme,--M.--(Stanislas Charles Henri Laurent),--1816-1885.
- Krebs, Arthur,--1847 or 50-1935.
- Portrait drawings--1880-1900.
- Wash drawings--1880-1900.
- Album: All photos