Dicy D. Walker
Descendants of William Walker Generation No. 1 1. WILLIAM1 WALKER He married JEMIMA BAYLEY. Notes for WILLIAM WALKER: Information for William and Jemima comes from the Kentuckey B ... show more
Descendants of William Walker
Generation No. 1
1. WILLIAM1 WALKER He married JEMIMA BAYLEY.
Notes for WILLIAM WALKER:
Information for William and Jemima comes from the Kentuckey Birth Records - 1852 -- 1910
More About WILLIAM WALKER:
Residence: 15 Nov 1854, Deer Creek, Carter County, Kentucky
Child of WILLIAM WALKER and JEMIMA BAYLEY is:
2. i. GEORGE W.2 WALKER, b. Nov 1854, Deer Creek, Carter County, Kentucky.
Generation No. 2
2. GEORGE W.2 WALKER (WILLIAM1) was born Nov 1854 in Deer Creek, Carter County, Kentucky. He married SARAH E. UNKNOWN Abt. 1877. She was born Oct 1853 in Mississippi.
Notes for GEORGE W. WALKER:
The 1910 Census has his widowed daughter Eulah and two grandsons living in his home with his wife and him.
More About GEORGE W. WALKER:
Census 1: 07 Jun 1900, Beat 12 (Clark) Marion County, Alabama
Census 2: 18 Apr 1910, Beat 29, Sandusky, Jefferson County, Alabama
Occupation 1: 07 Jun 1900, Censes lists Farmer
Occupation 2: 18 Apr 1910, Census lists him as a House Painter
More About GEORGE WALKER and SARAH UNKNOWN:
Marriage: Abt. 1877
Children of GEORGE WALKER and SARAH UNKNOWN are:
3. i. DICY DORTHULIA3 WALKER,Dob. 26 Jan 1886, Kansas; Dod. 10 Oct 1959, Texas.
ii. ARLSSES S. WALKER, b. Dec 1888, Kansas.
iii. CORA D. WALKER, b. Aug 1891, Alabama.
4. iv. EULAH WALKER, b. Abt. 1889, Kansas.
"does anyone know where in Kansas was born?"
Generation No. 3
3. DICY DORTHULIA3 WALKER (GEORGE W.2, WILLIAM1) was born 26 Jan 1886 in Kansas, and died 10 Oct 1959 in Texas. She married WILLIAM ELLIS SKELTON 30 Jun 1901, son of LANDO SKELTON and SARAH COLLIER. He was born 05 Dec 1878 in Kansas, and died 09 Dec 1980 in Texas.
Notes for DICY DORTHULIA WALKER:
Dicy Walker is listed in the Cemetery Records of Blount County Alabama. Vol. 2. on page no. 7. There is also a William W. Walker listed on the same page."she also has a headstone in Tanner cemetery,Burksville Texas"
More About WILLIAM ELLIS SKELTON:
Census 1: 09 Apr 1930, Lee Street, La Grange City, Troup Co. Georgia. District 655
Census 2: 19 Apr 1910, Precinct 29, Bermingham City,Jefferson County, Alabama
Census 3: 14 Jan 1920, Precinct 6 Six Mile (Part of) Bibb County, Alabama
Military service: 12 Sep, WWI Draft Registration Card. Service # 1338 Order # 146
Occupation: 12 Sep, Farmer. as listed on draft card
Residence: 12 Sep, 1 Morris, Jefferson, Ala. as listed on draft card
More About WILLIAM SKELTON and DICY WALKER:
Marriage: 30 Jun 1901
Children of DICY WALKER and WILLIAM SKELTON are:
i. ARCHIE HOLLAND4 SKELTON, b. Abt. 1902, Alabama.
ii. EDITH ELIZABETH SKELTON, b. 21 Jun 1905, Alabama.
iii. ELAND ELIZAR SKELTON, b. Alabama.
iv. RUTH SKELTON, b. Abt. 1908, Alabama.
v. WILLIAM ELLIS SKELTON, b. 15 Oct 1911, Alabama.
vi. MARTHALENE SKELTON, b. 13 Mar 1915, Alabama.
4. EULAH3 WALKER (GEORGE W.2, WILLIAM1) was born Abt. 1889 in Kansas. She married THEOPHILUS MAXWELL SKELTON, son of LANDO SKELTON and SARAH COLLIER. He was born 17 Jan 1881, and died 21 Mar 1907.
Notes for EULAH WALKER:
The 1910 Census has Eulah and her two sons living with her mother and father in Sandusky, Jefferson County, Alabama. The writing is difficult but it appears that she is listed as a widow.
More About EULAH WALKER:
Census: 18 Apr 1910, Beat 29 Sandusky, Jefferson County, Alabama
Children of EULAH WALKER and THEOPHILUS SKELTON are:
i. CARLESS C.4 SKELTON, b. Abt. 1904, Alabama.
ii. MACKSVILK O. SKELTON, b. Abt. 1906, Alabama.
Mystery: Does any one know where in Kansas Dicy,Eulah and Arlsses where born? Does any one have any pictures of them they would be willing to share?This is all the pictures I have for the Walker side of the family.