[Diploma of the Philadelphia Society for Promoting...
[Diploma of the Philadelphia Society for Promoting Agriculture, awarded to [blank] at the annual exhibition held at Powelton, Philada. Sept. 1860] / Schmolze 1860 ; J. Queen. Print shows two young me ... show more
- Title from item.
- Inscribed in lower center from Stephen Duval to James Queen: "Dear Jim - This is the best proof I have taken - you had better keep it. Steve.
- Stamped in lower left: From the file of James F. Queen artist, 1824-1889.
- Purchase; Marian Carson; 1997; (DLC/PP-1997:105).
- Forms part of: Marian S. Carson collection at the Library of Congress.
- Miscellaneous Items in High Demand
- Philadelphia Society for Promoting Agriculture.
- Fraternal organizations--Pennsylvania--Philadelphia--1860.
- Farm life--1860.
- Ox teams--1860.
- Demeter (Greek deity)
- Proofs before letters--1860.