[Doctor Orest E. Weimer, half-length portrait, facing right]
- Inscribed on verso: Planned escape of Prince Kroptkin from prison in St. Petersburg. Died at mines of Kara. His story was used in Italian setting in Mrs. Voivich novel.
- Transfer; Manuscript Division (George Kennan Papers); 1973; (DLC/PP-1973:080).
- Forms part of: George Kennan Papers.
- Miscellaneous Items in High Demand
- Political prisoners--Russia (Federation)--Siberia--1880-1890.
- Cabinet photographs--1880-1890.
- Photographic prints--1880-1890.
- Portrait photographs--1880-1890.