Fruit trees in blossom in Bernalillo County, New Mexico. This is an irrigated section which has been farmed for many years by Spanish-Americans and is now being more thickly populated with people from the dust bowl areas
Part of the U.S. Library of Congress's Farm Security Administration - Office of War Information Photograph Collection (Library of Congress).
Lee, Russell, 1903-1986, photographer
- Safety film negatives.
- 1 negative : safety ; 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 inches or smaller.
- Title and other information from caption card.
- LOT 0631 (Location of corresponding print).
- Transfer; United States. Office of War Information. Overseas Picture Division. Washington Division; 1944.
- More information about the FSA/OWI Collection is available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.fsaowi
- Film copy on SIS roll 24, frame 662.