Dust Bowl legacy, New Mexico 1940
Fruit trees in blossom in Bernalillo County, New Mexico. This is an irrigated section which has been farmed for many years by Spanish-Americans and is now being more thickly populated with people from the dust bowl areas
- Title and other information from caption card.
- LOT 0631 (Location of corresponding print).
- Transfer; United States. Office of War Information. Overseas Picture Division. Washington Division; 1944.
- More information about the FSA/OWI Collection is available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.fsaowi
- Film copy on SIS roll 24, frame 662.
- Farm Security Administration/Office of War Information Black-and-White Negatives
- United States--New Mexico--Bernalillo County.
- Safety film negatives.