Johnston, Frances Benjamin, 1864-1952, photographer
- Safety film negatives.
- 1 negative : safety film ; 8 x 10 in.
- Title from photographer's inventory.
- Building/structure dates: 1754.
- It is the third chapel on this spot. The old communion silver is still in use. Few miles from Cape Henry the First Colonists landed and erected a cross, April 29, 1607.
- Corresponding reference print in LOT 11841-77.
- Published in: Brock, Henry Irving, Colonial Churches in Virginia. Richmond, VA: The Dale Press, 1930.
- Forms part of: Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South (Library of Congress).