Emma Gagnon, ME.1942
Emma Gagnon, near Fort Kent, Maine. on the Gagnon farm in August of 1942, making soup. This photo is part of a series of photos taken of the Gagnon farm for the Farm Security Administration / Office of War Information.
Fort Kent, Maine. (vicinity). Making soup at the Gagnon farm.
1 negative : safety ; 4 x 5 inches or smaller.
- Title and other information from caption card.
- LOT 0118 (Location of corresponding print).
- Transfer; United States. Office of War Information. Overseas Picture Division. Washington Division; 1944.
- More information about the FSA/OWI Collection is available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.fsaowi
- Film copy on SIS roll 13, frame 1990.
- Farm Security Administration/Office of War Information Black-and-White Negatives
- United States--Maine--Aroostook County--Fort Kent.
- Safety film negatives.
Farm Security Administration - Office of War Information Photograph Collection (Library of Congress)
Collier, John, 1913-1992, photographer
- Album: Emma Gagnon