Emma Gagnon spinning yarn
Emma Gagnon spinning yarn to weave blankets and knit clothing for the family. What an awesome spinning machine!
1 negative : safety ; 4 x 5 inches or smaller.
- To identify this image it may help to search for images that have neighboring call numbers, are similar in appearance, and have titles. There was no caption for this image in the FSA/OWI shelflist.
- Transfer; United States. Office of War Information. Overseas Picture Division. Washington Division; 1944.
- More information about the FSA/OWI Collection is available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.fsaowi
- Film copy on SIS roll 13, frame 1983.
- Farm Security Administration/Office of War Information Black-and-White Negatives
- United States.
- Safety film negatives.
Farm Security Administration - Office of War Information Photograph Collection (Library of Congress)
- Album: Gagnon family photos