Johnston, Frances Benjamin, 1864-1952, photographer
- Safety film negatives.
- 1 negative : safety film ; 8 x 10 in.
- Title from photographer's inventory.
- Building/structure dates: 1841-49.
- Hand made brick. Columns and pilasters, stucco on brick.
- Woodrow Wilson was student here, class of 1877, and made his first debate in this hall 1873.
- Corresponding reference print in LOT 11839-60.
- Published in: Waterman, Thomas Tileston, The Early Architecture of North Carolina. Chapel Hill: Univ. of North Carolina Press, 1941.
- Forms part of: Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South (Library of Congress).