[Fair Oaks, Va. Lt. James B. Washington, a Confederate...
[Fair Oaks, Va. Lt. James B. Washington, a Confederate prisoner, with Capt. George A. Custer of the 5th Cavalry, U.S.A.] Photograph from the main eastern theater of war, the Peninsular Campaign, May- ... show more
- Civil War photographs, 1861-1865 / compiled by Hirst D. Milhollen and Donald H. Mugridge, Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress, 1977. No. 0068
- Title from Milhollen and Mugridge.
- Corresponding print is in LOT 4188.
- Forms part of Civil War glass negative collection (Library of Congress).
- Civil War Glass Negatives and Related Prints
- Civil War
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Prisoners--Confederate.
- Peninsular Campaign, 1862.
- Custer, George A.
- Washington, James B.
- United States--Virginia--Fair Oaks.
- Glass negatives--1860-1870.