Farmhouse on the owner-operated two hundred thirty acre farm of Mary Lah, widow. This farm, which has carried a small mortgage since the Depression, lies west of Fowler, Indiana, near the Illinois state line. Note the asbestos shingles, good fences and fine appearance of the yard
Part of the U.S. Library of Congress's Farm Security Administration - Office of War Information Photograph Collection.
Lee, Russell, 1903-1986, photographer
- Safety film negatives.
- 1 negative : safety ; 5 x 7 inches or smaller.
- Title and other information from caption card.
- LOT 1060 (Location of corresponding print).
- Transfer; United States. Office of War Information. Overseas Picture Division. Washington Division; 1944.
- More information about the FSA/OWI Collection is available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.fsaowi