FCC Commissioners inspect latest in television....
FCC Commissioners inspect latest in television. Washington, D.C., Dec. 1. The first public demonstration of the new lightweight television equipment was given today before members of the Federal Communications Commission. The new equipment is portable and can be carried in a taxicab as compared to the huge cumbersome truck which has been used until now. The FCC is now considering new renovations for commerical television. Left to right: Commissioners Frederick I. Thompson, T.A.M. Craven, Chairman James L. Fly, Commissioners Thad H. Brown, and Norman S. Case
1 negative : glass ; 4 x 5 in. or smaller
- Title from unverified caption data received with the Harris & Ewing Collection.
- Gift; Harris & Ewing, Inc. 1955.
- General information about the Harris & Ewing Collection is available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.hec
- Temp. note: Batch five.
- Harris & Ewing Collection
- United States--District of Columbia--Washington (D.C.).
- Glass negatives.
Harris & Ewing Collection (Library of Congress)
Harris & Ewing, photographer
- Album: All photos