[Firehouse scene in Philadelphia showing firemen from the...
[Firehouse scene in Philadelphia showing firemen from the Weccacoe Engine Company pulling a hand-drawn fire engine as other firemen scramble to readiness] ... show more
- The artist, James Queen, was a member of the Weccacoe Engine Company.
- Forms part of: Marian S. Carson collection (Library of Congress).
- Published in: Gathering history: the Marian S. Carson collection of Americana / Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress, 1999, p. 3.
- Exhibited: American Treasures of the Library of Congress, 1997-1998.
- Drawings (Documentary)
- Fire stations--1850-1860.
- Fire engines & equipment--1850-1860.
- Fire fighters--1850-1860.
- United States--Pennsylvania--Philadelphia