Firehouse Station No. 4. Washington, D.C. A mother...
Firehouse Station No. 4. Washington, D.C. A mother holding a small child close to her body to protect him from the cold night. While the mother was away he had turned over a fuel-oil lamp whick set f ... show more
- Title and other information from general caption card for nos. 13823-13846 and caption sheet entry.
- Transfer; United States. Office of War Information. Overseas Picture Division. Washington Division; 1944.
- More information about the FSA/OWI Collection is available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.fsaowi
- Film copy on SIS roll 5, frame 1418.
- Farm Security Administration/Office of War Information Black-and-White Negatives
- United States--District of Columbia--Washington (D.C.)
- Safety film negatives.