Firehouse Station No. 4. Washington, D.C. Paul Honesty, former college grid star, backs into the station house after a run. New men who have been in service a year or more are allowed to drive back to the station house so that they may become used to handling the large trucks
Part of the U.S. Library of Congress's Farm Security Administration - Office of War Information Photograph Collection (Library of Congress).
Parks, Gordon, 1912-2006, photographer
- Safety film negatives.
- 1 negative : safety ; 4 x 5 inches or smaller.
- Title and other information from general caption card for nos. 13823-13846 and caption sheet entry.
- LOT 0270 (Location of corresponding print.)
- Transfer; United States. Office of War Information. Overseas Picture Division. Washington Division; 1944.
- More information about the FSA/OWI Collection is available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.fsaowi
- Film copy on SIS roll 5, frame 1427.