Firehouse station number four. Washington, D.C. A fireman...
Firehouse station number four. Washington, D.C. A fireman climbing a ladder during an early morning alarm
1 negative : safety ; 4 x 5 inches or smaller.
- Title and other information from general caption card and caption sheet entry for individual item.
- Transfer; United States. Office of War Information. Overseas Picture Division. Washington Division; 1944.
- More information about the FSA/OWI Collection is available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.fsaowi
- Film copy on SIS roll 5, frame 1710.
- Farm Security Administration/Office of War Information Black-and-White Negatives
- United States--District of Columbia--Washington (D.C.)
- Safety film negatives.
Farm Security Administration - Office of War Information Photograph Collection (Library of Congress)
Parks, Gordon, 1912-2006, photographer
- Album: All photos