Firehouse station number four. Washington, D.C. A young...
Firehouse station number four. Washington, D.C. A young fireman doing wood carvings in his spare time ... show more
- Title and other information from general caption card and caption sheet entry for individual item.
- LOT 0270 (Location of corresponding print.)
- Transfer; United States. Office of War Information. Overseas Picture Division. Washington Division; 1944.
- More information about the FSA/OWI Collection is available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.fsaowi
- Film copy on SIS roll 5, frame 1698.
- Farm Security Administration/Office of War Information Black-and-White Negatives
- United States--District of Columbia--Washington (D.C.)
- Safety film negatives.